SSC Home Page
Spitzer Science Center
 SSC Home -  Active Mission -  Overview -  IRAC -  IRS -  MIPS -  Data Archive -  Data Analysis & Tools
Knowledgebase: Call For Proposals
I am a grad student (or postdoc) at an institution that won't let me handle the money. Can I be the PI and list another person as the administrative PI?
Posted by z-Schuyler Van Dyk on 02 December 2008 12:22 PM
We do indeed accept proposals from graduate students as the PI. If your institution requires a faculty member to be the administrative PI and handle all the funding, we support that. The grad student (or postdoc) can be the PI and in the 'financial contact' section you should list who the administrative PI should be.