IRSA recently moved from http to https, and we are patching Spot to match. Until Spot is patched, the following functions are unavailable:
In the Images menu:
- WISE Image: Throws the error: 'Service Failed'
- ISSA/IRIS Image: Throws the error: 'IRSA https error'
- 2MASS Image: Hangs. The dialog box says:
- MSX Image : Throws the error: 'IRSA https error'
- ISO Archive Image : Throws the error: 'Parse Error'
- NVO Image: Throws the error: 'Network Error'. This is on the known bugs list.
In the Overlays menu:
- Catalogs from IPAC: Throws the error: 'This table does not have column headers information'
In the Observation menu:
- Post Cryo Mapping, PCRS Peak-Up the 'PCRS selection' button throws the error: 'This table does not have column headers information'. Contact the Spitzer helpdesk at email@example.com for assistance on choosing a peak-up target for your observation.